[CMake] Building both make files and visual studio files.

Josef Karthauser joe.karthauser at geomerics.com
Mon Oct 1 09:57:12 EDT 2007

Alas I don't think that that is going to be flexible enough.  In order
to do that we would need more flexibility within cmake for the
generation of the vcproj files, as it only knows about conventional
builds.  For example Xbox360 builds don't have a VCCLCompilerTool,
instead having a
VCCLX360CompilerTool.

I guess that answers my question - If I want custom vcproj files I'll
have to write them myself, somehow.

Joe