[CMake] Visual Studio 2005: Make header files without corresponding source files viewable in the solution explorer

Kolloch, Peter Peter.Kolloch at norcom.de
Fri Nov 30 08:42:24 EST 2007

Hi,

I have some header files containing only template code which I would
like to see in the solution explorer. They are not logically associated
with any libraries or executables in my project. I would also like to
simply link to some Perl test scripts in the solution explorer in their
own project or so.

Right now, I have a sub project for every library and every executable
in my project (ADD_LIBRARY, ADD_EXECUTABLE). Is it possible to create a
sub project via cmake without a corresponding library or executable?

I am quite new to cmake (one week) so I might miss some obvious options.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Best regards,

Peter Kolloch