[CMake] windows mobile visual studio 2005 project files

Alexander Adam aadam.mail at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:24:49 EST 2007

Hi Alex,

> You can't build the following ?
> int main() {return 0;}
>
> So what is the most simple executable you can build ?

Well, for windows mobile, you're required to have a _WinMain startup
entry, otherwise you can't build as Windows CE doesn't have anything
like a console.

> With cmake cvs this is handled (the executables are not run, but you can
> provide the results).

How is this done? We've been using cmake cvs without success.

> > now, our tool we're running after the build does a pretty good job and
> > as such, we also get multiple platforms within one single project :)
>
> Be aware of the issues this brings, like that the test results in the cache
> are only true for the one compiler/one platform.

Yes, that's correct though CL for Windows32 and CL for WinCE are
equal. Works like a charm here.
Anyway, a builtin cmake solution would be great to have is of course,
the even better way.

Alex