[CMake] windows mobile visual studio 2005 project files

Alexander Adam aadam.mail at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 29 03:37:40 EST 2007

Hi Alex :)

Sorry, I think my previous mail was sent only to you, not the list at all.

Anyway, one main issue I remember we've had with making mobile
platform support is that cmake wants to compile some simple files to
check the compiler.. and as WinCE doesn't support int main() .. nor
does it support running those apps on windows for testing, this was
our final ko criteria after having finished making custom generators
and such. I think for this to happen, we'd also need the cross
building/compiling (I think this is what its named) in v2.6. But for
now, our tool we're running after the build does a pretty good job and
as such, we also get multiple platforms within one single project :)

Regards
Alex