[CMake] setting a CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS without clearing out all the other flags

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Nov 28 17:35:04 EST 2007

Instead of trying it the hard way (specifically for "/subsystem") why don't
you just add "WIN32" to your ADD_EXECUTABLE call?

CMake will automatically create a console app for ADD_EXECUTABLE with no
flags, and a windows app for ADD_EXECUTABLE with the WIN32 flag...

Or were you asking because there is a different use for /subsystem, rather
than simply adding WIN32 to your ADD_EXECUTABLE call...?

HTH,
David