[CMake] Visual Studio reload projects

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Nov 26 13:04:16 EST 2007

We have created a Visual Studio macro that will reload the .sln solution
file in order to avoid clicking "Reload" in multiple dialogs. It currently
works with Visual Studio 8 2005 (and probably with VS 9 2008, also, but not
yet tested in that environment.)

The macro is called automatically by CMake only when necessary and will
prompt the developer only when a .sln file or .vcproj file has changed.

Try out the nightly Windows CMake installer found here to see if it solves
the problem for you:
http://www.cmake.org/files/vCVS/cmake-2.5.20071126-win32-x86.exe

Please reply here to the CMake mailing list with additional comments or
problem reports.

Thanks,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.