[CMake] SUBDIRS command

Jesse Corrington jesse.corrington at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:27:55 EST 2007

I have a project that has many different os targets that use different sets
of source files and it builds a single exe. The source tree is like this
commonSource/morespecific/morespecific. I figured I would have the common
CMakeLists create a list of common files and call subdirs on the correct
specific dirs for the other source. These specific dirs would then add to
the source list the parent created. However the source list variable doesn't
seem to keep it's value between multiple files. What is the best way to
handle this. Thanks