[CMake] QtDialog isn't installed?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Nov 20 08:36:47 EST 2007

Hendrik Sattler wrote:

>> Anyway, the GPL stuff still stands.
>
> Why don't you make the Qt dialog source GPL, then?
> With those restrictions, some Linux distributions will either strip the
> Qt dialog from the source or move whole cmake to an unofficial
> repository. Allowing everyone to change the source code (and distribute
> the result) is greatly preferred.

People can change it all they want, it just won't get accepted upstream.
   I don't want to be forced to accept a license that I don't agree
with.  BTW, qt itself has the same sort of license.  Trolltech does not
accept changes from the community other than small bug fixes.  This is
so they can maintain the dual license that they have.  I don't think
there are linux distros that have stopped distribution of Qt are there?

-Bill