[CMake] cross compiler flags

Dave Milter davemilter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:20:29 EST 2007

Usually, I use such construction to set cmake flags:
SET(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG} -Wall

but when I use "-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE" option this construction for
some reason does not work,
actually, if I run "make VERBOSE=1" compiler comand does not contain
flags at all, except "-c" "-o" and so on.

And I wonder why I can not set compiler flag in such way,
and how I have to set compiler flags in cross compiling case?

If it is important I use gcc x86->arm cross compiler.