[CMake] Generating NMake Files

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Nov 16 13:24:08 EST 2007

Are you running cmake / CMakeSetup from a Visual Studio command prompt? If
not, the PATH and other env variables need to be set the same as if you
were... It's easiest to launch the VS command prompt and then launch
CMakeSetup from inside of that so it simply inherits the correct
environment.

Can you type "rc" or "rc /?" from the VS command prompt? If so, then CMake
should be able to find it ok...

HTH,
David