[CMake] CMake and CORBA

Benjamin Behringer b.behringer at gmx.net
Thu Nov 15 14:21:41 EST 2007

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 15 November 2007, Benjamin Behringer wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> I would like to use the considerable advantages of CMake in our CORBA
>> project.
>> Can the configurations be done by CMake or if not is there a way to call
>> mico-c++ compiler instead of g++ compiler?
>>

> Stupid question: isn't all you have to do to build mico apps run the mico IDL
> compiler and then simply compile the code with the standard compiler ?
> You can do that using ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND() for the idl files.
>
> Alex

looks confident :D
You must know that I haven't many experiences in using CMake.
I only managed a small QT4 project with it so there is so much more to
learn ;)
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND() could match and I will try it soon.
Many thanks for your and Brandons suggestions.
I will get in touch with the mailing list if there are more questions :D

Thanks!
Benjamin