[CMake] About supporting Debug_Static, Debug_Shared, Release_Static, Release_Shared build type

Judy jpod2008 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:32:22 EST 2007

 Hi,

I'm trying write CMake files to generate VC++ project files which
could support Debug_Static, Debug_Shared, Release_Static,
Release_Shared for building libraries.
I have two configuration type "DEBUG" and "RELEASE", and two build
targets for static and dynamic build.

What I have below could only set compile flag "/MTd" and "/MDd" for
both debug and release build, how could I  set "/MT" and "/MD" for
release build?

ADD_LIBRARY (MYLIB STATIC src.cpp header.h }
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES( MYLIB  PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS "/MTd")

ADD_LIBRARY (MYLIB_Shared SHARED src.cpp header.h }
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES( MYLIB_Shared  PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS "/MDd")

Thanks a lot,

Judy