[CMake] How to redirect output (.o file generattion) in specific directory

Amit C. Kr. Saluja aksalujaa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 05:43:28 EST 2007

> No, AFAIK this is fix and you can't change it.
>
> Why do you want to do that ?
> (I recommend you just get used to the location of
> the object files).

I want to add the gcc options for gcov in Makefile.
The gcc flags dumps the *.gcno files at the location
of .o files.

So, if you run the gcov on .c files, then these files
should be in the current directory where from you are
running gcov. With existing CMake Framework for .o
files, either one should copy *.gcno files in current
directory or should run gcov from .O files directory.

If any othjer option is available? Do help me out!!

regards
Amit
--- Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net>