[CMake] RE: Re: changing object file extension from ".o"

Matthew McCormick matthew.m.mccormick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:18:43 EST 2007

Neat!  The mex file I'm also working on also happens to use the Boost Spirit
libraries for parsing.  Such a cool library.  Powerful.  The operator
overloading is very effective.

I'm also using MinGW that was set up with gnumex
http://gnumex.sourceforge.net/.

I have set up CMake with MEX-file minus the mex script before too, but in
Linux instead of Windows.  The Windows way seemed more convoluted, and to
make it easier for transitions between Matlab versions, I'm trying to use
the mex compiler.

But your example might be helpful or just a copy or paste of the relevant
parts.  I'm interested in how you dealt with this Resource Compiler stuff in
Windows.  It is part of the newer versions (2006 and 2007 I believe).

Thanks.