[CMake] Include_Directories

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Wed Nov 7 02:52:35 EST 2007

Hi Alex, List,

>> is there a variable to get all paths specified by Include_Directories.
>> Because I need the path set for a third party programm to run on some
>> source files, before the build is done. And this programm needs a
>> subset of the paths given already in the include_directories command.
>>
>> Is there something like CMAKE_CURRENT_INCLUDE_DIR?

>GET_DIRECTORY_PROPERTY(<var> INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES)

Works great. Now I can do that for every module in a common macro.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.