[CMake] Qt version of Cmake

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:55:34 EST 2007

I was confused about function callbacks instead of C++ abstract
classes but then I remember that not all of cmake is probably c++
(ncurses I would guess). Would still be a cleaner OOP to use abstract
classes for the error/message callbacks.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer

On Nov 6, 2007, at 1:40 AM, Manuel Klimek wrote:I was