[CMake] Link directories order

Hendrik Sattler post at hendrik-sattler.de
Tue Nov 6 06:57:28 EST 2007

Zitat von Renaud Detry <renaudjdetry at airpost.net>:
> I posted an issue about link dir order a week ago, but it seems nobody
> has replied to it :-/ Is there a reason like "one should not use env
> var, but FindXXX scripts instead", or did it simply slip through
> unnoticed?

Did you try to give the whole path to the lib instead of seperate
library name and path? And since you build the lib yourself with a
cmake TARGET, the TARGET name should be used as link dependency.
OTOH: why do you shoot yourself in the foot and define linker flags
that do not express what you actually want?

HS