[CMake] Qt version of Cmake

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 22:08:28 EST 2007

I am moving along on my Qt Implementation of CMakeSetup. I have
project loading, parsing of the Cache file, toggling of Advanced
Values, real time filtering of the cache table all generally working.
I started this evening on actually invoking the "configure" button.
Looks like I am not picking up the environment I guess: Here is some
sample output:

[updateProgress] -1The C compiler identification is GNU
[updateProgress] -1The CXX compiler identification is GNU
[updateProgress] -1Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
[updateProgress] -1Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
[updateProgress] -1Check size of void*
[updateProgress] -1Check size of void* - done
[updateProgress] -1Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
[updateProgress] -1Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
[CMMessageCallback] CMake Error: Please install the Boost libraries
AND development packages
[updateProgress] 1Configuring
[updateProgress] -1Configuring done
[CMMessageCallback] CMake Error: Error in configuration process,
project files may be invalid

If I run the same project using "cmake" from the command line this
project will build just fine. I am not real familiar about loading
environment variables into a program (never needed to) so I am not
sure what to do at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Side Note: I am pretty much using as much of the MFC code as
possible, where appropriate. The current code state is ugly but
functional. I will release it all under a BSD license when I get
something working a bit better than where it currently is.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer