[CMake] disabling the cache

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 1 10:13:19 EDT 2007

On 01.11.07 15:08:19, Jesper Eskilson wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>
> > ,----
> > | On 01.11.07 10:49:12, Jesper Eskilson wrote:
> > | In any case, the automatic regeneration of project files *does*
> > | *not*
> > | *work*, and my question was simply if there was a plan for either
> > | doing
> > | something about it (such as disabling it per default, which would
> > | be a
> > | sensible thing to do, IMHO), and/or documenting that it is broken.
> > `---
>
> Duh. That was not the entire post.

Right, it was the part I answered to. And that part was separated from
the "VS doesn't reload while building" part which to me meant there was
no direct connection between the two statements. Anyway, confusion
resolved everythings clear :)

Andreas

--
Are you ever going to do the dishes?  Or will you change your major to biology?