[CMake] Converting a makefile into a CMakeLists.txt file

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:07:29 EDT 2007

On 5/31/07, Fieselmann, Andreas (ext)
<andreas.fieselmann.ext at siemens.com> wrote:

> So far I have found some commands for CMake which translate
> what is written in the makefile but I haven't found commands for the other
> stuff yet. I am sorry if this question may sound stupid.

Really there is not much to say in this case, you just have to keep
reading the manuals and keep trying.  Looks like you're making
progress.  Let us know if you get stuck on something specific.  Maybe
buying the "Mastering CMake" book would be beneficial to you.  Also if
you look at my Chicken Scheme-to-C compiler build, it has tons of
commented, non-trivial examples of stuff.
http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every