[CMake] CPack and 7-Zip?

Peter Visser pervulgo at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:50:31 EDT 2007

Thanks for the suggestion but still no 'sutable' ZIP program found.

I have associated 7-Zip with .zip files (and all other possible extensions
.tar .gz .rar and so on.)  and added 7-Zip to the system path. But
unfortunately CPack was not able to use 7-Zip yet.

I used my *old* system again and noticed that WinZip was not used as ZIP
program but a zip.exe from a different application that happended to be in
the system path. So on my *new* system I renamed 7z.exe to zip.exe and CPack
now finds a suitable ZIP program but passes incorrect arguments to it (which
is logical...)

-----
CompressZip.log
Error:
Incorrect command line
-----

I can just copy the zip.exe (124KB) from the old system to the new system
and then it works, but I would like to get 7-Zip going...

Cheers,

Peter.