[CMake] how to avoid deletion of add_custom_commands generated files?

Bráulio Oliveira brauliobo at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:53:21 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I'm creating a Qt4 based project using Cmake. I have some translations files
which are gererated with the command:
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(OUTPUT ${tsfiles}
                         COMMAND ${QT_LUPDATE_EXECUTABLE}
                         ARGS ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} -ts ${tsfiles}
                         DEPENDS ${sources}
                         WORKING_DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}
                        )

where 'tsfiles' are the translations files and 'sources' are the source
files (.cpp and .h) from which these files are generated. But the
translations files are update with the translation by Qt Linguist. As I
realize, when I run 'make clean' 'tsfiles' are all deleted, but this is
unwanted since it was the translations already made shouldn't be lost. Is
there any way to remove 'tsfiles' from the clean list?

thank you,
bráulio