[CMake] Getting an RPath set in a Library

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:50:33 EDT 2007

So I tried various incantations of SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES and all had
no effect:

IF ( APPLE )
   SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES (${MXADATAMODEL_LIB_NAME}
     PROPERTIES
	INSTALL_NAME_DIR ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib
     )

ENDIF ( APPLE )

So I am obviously not seeing the forest for the trees..

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer