[CMake] CPack and 7-Zip?

Peter Visser pervulgo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:36:43 EDT 2007

I rather like the current (2.4.6) fine grained approach. In the past I
experienced problems (run-time crashes) when stripping dll's, hence not
stripping them better suits my specific case.

Furtermore, the cvs version complains that it cannot find the archive files
(which are not required in the package target):
...strip.ex '....dll.a' : No such file

Regards,

Peter.