[CMake] CPack and 7-Zip?

Peter Visser pervulgo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:11:52 EDT 2007

I just tried the current cvs HEAD, 7zip now works fine in my case.
Thanks for the effort!

However, the current cvs HEAD seems to ignore my 'STRIP_FILES' rule:

 SET(CPACK_STRIP_FILES "bin/*.exe")

It now strips all files including dll's. This may be a cvs development
issue, or perhaps the command has changed ?

Cheers,

Peter.