[CMake] Generating dynamic libraries

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:54:14 EDT 2007

On 6/12/07, Welter Luigi Silva <welter at vettalabs.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> which is the command I should use (instead of add_library) to generate a
> shared library using CMake?

Why would you use a command "instead of" ADD_LIBRARY?  Have you read the docs?

> Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm a newbie on this and didn't
> find any documentation about that in the Cmake faq or wiki pages...

Do you know where the docs are located?  I'm not saying it to be
critical, I'm just looking for justifications for bug #3907, "Windows
Start menu links for online documentation."  Are you using Windows?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every