[CMake] RE: Is it possible to link against libraries, built

Alexander Ivash alexander.ivash at psa-software.com
Thu Jun 7 04:43:18 EDT 2007

Alexander Ivash wrote:
> Hello, cmake.
>
> Is the subj is possible? I have two cmake-managed projects: the library
and tests. And this tests need to
> be linked against the library. How can I get such result? (Of course I can
place tests and library into
> the same cmakelists.txt, but I think there will be a lot of tests and I
don't want to pollute
> library+examples+tools solution with tests, that is whyI created different
project for tests)

Have you considered instead 'ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(tests EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL)'?
Then you can have one project, but the tests aren't built by default.

Thank you! It seems really what I want! The only question now is how to make
RUN_TESTS target dependant on all tests.

--
Matthew
...yzarc gniog ylwols era uoY

End of CMake Digest, Vol 38, Issue 16