[CMake] Cmake with Eclipse

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:18:11 EDT 2007

Huh.. never noticed that.. or something about my setup was preventing
it from working. So I just tried to change my CMakeLists.txt file and
then just hit "Command-B" to build and Cmake reran. Good Job CMake
Team !!. Never noticed that in the past.

Thanks for "Teaching me something" today.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer