[CMake] Putting # character in the custom_command arguments

Filip Brcic brcha at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 2 14:28:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have trouble with putting the # character into my custom command. What I
want to achieve is:

grep '#define' somefile | sed -e 's/\$//g' > someotherfile

The problem is the character # that is getting treated as the start of the
comment. Is there any way to put the # character into the command line of my
custom command? If not, I will do what I do now - make a shell script and
just execute it from cmake. But I would prefer if I could avoid that script
and keep the commands in the makefiles (CMakeLists that is).

Thank you,
Filip Brcic

--
Filip Brcic <brcha at users.sourceforge.net>