[CMake] Patch to FindBoost.cmake.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 31 15:30:33 EDT 2007

On 31.07.07 15:11:33, Mike Jackson wrote:
> I had my own home grown FindBoost.cmake that I have been using but I wanted to
> start using someone elses in the hopes that it would get put into the cmake
> distribution.. I was looking at the above FindBoost.cmake and the thing that I
> seemed to have noticed was that my app would end up linking against ALL the
> boost libraries. I usually only link against 3 of them..

I didn't recheck after Andreas Schneider comitted the change, but now
you should be able to do

target_link_libraries(XMLText ${BOOST_FOO_LIBRARY} ${BOOST_BAR_LIBRARY})

instead of Boost_LIBRARIES. Its quite natural IMHO to have
Boost_LIBRARIES include all boost libs and individual variables for each
lib. And AFAIK thats how CMake Module's are supposed to work (somebody
may correct me if I'm wrong here)

Andreas

--
Your temporary financial embarrassment will be relieved in a surprising manner.