[CMake] FIND_PATH/LIBRARY do not work when cross compiling.

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Jul 31 14:20:11 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 31 July 2007 14:03, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying the cross compilation support in the latest cvs, and am
> following the mingw wiki page (I'm on ubuntu feisty):
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CmakeMingw
> The jpeg library is installed in the system directories:
> /usr/i586-mingw32msvc/include/jpeglib.h
> /usr/i586-mingw32msvc/lib/libjpeg.a
>
> Any idea whats going wrong here?

I had almost forgotten, for now put this in your toolchain file:

# needed for mingw
set(CMAKE_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_PATH ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_LIBRARY_PATH} /lib )
set(CMAKE_SYSTEM_INCLUDE_PATH ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_INCLUDE_PATH} /include )

Windows-gcc.cmake loads neither UnixPaths.cmake nor WindowsPaths.cmake and so
doesn't have a lot of directories to search in by default...

Alex