[CMake] object file target

Juan Sanchez Juan.Sanchez at amd.com
Mon Jul 30 18:29:52 EDT 2007

I didn't think to look on the make man page, since almost every gnu make
system I dealt with had the verbose information by default.

Doing a "man make" reveals nothing about "VERBOSE=1" since that is
specific to cmake, and doesn't have to do anything with the native build
system.

make VERBOSE=1

sets an environment variable to 1, and this is read by the cmake binaries.

Cheers,

Juan