[CMake] cmake support Eclipse CDT

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 18:20:41 EDT 2007

On 7/30/07, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> Of course CDT still uses the java-written eclipse
> platform sdk, but it doesn't have anything else to do with Java.

So you're writing a plugin in Java to integrate CMake with Eclipse.
Well, don't you think you should use CMake to build the Java plugin?
If you use some non-CMake tool to build the CMake support, you risk
CDT developers saying "what is this lame CMake build system that can't
even handle Java?  We'd rather support Ant."

We're talking about inculcating CMake into the Eclipse culture here.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every