[CMake] object file target

Juan Sanchez Juan.Sanchez at amd.com
Mon Jul 30 18:16:33 EDT 2007

Thanks for the "make VERBOSE=1".  I was flying blind before that since
it wasn't on the man page.

That is great that the add_library it works, even when one of the static
archives is external project.  All I need to do now is figure our how to
send "--whole-archive" to the linker for each of the static library
arguments.

Thanks again,

Juan

Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Am Montag 30 Juli 2007 23:39 schrieb Juan Sanchez:
>>> Did you try to make it straight-forward without any tweaking around?:
>>> add_library (staticarchivex STATIC ...)
>>> add_library (staticarchivey STATIC ...)
>>> add_library (sharedlibrary SHARED obj1.c obj2.c obj3.c)

--
Juan Sanchez
Juan.Sanchez at amd.com
800-538-8450 Ext. 54395