[CMake] Re: Why can't INSTALL(TARGET ...) find an executable that CMake built?e

Christian Convey christian.convey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:54:04 EDT 2007

Actually, I just realized that "make install" is failing because I
don't have permissions for installing to the target directory.

But I still need the "cmake -P cmake_install.cmake" approach work.

Can you recommend something I can do, other than invoking "make
install" (which will fail), to cause the "cmake -P
cmake_install.cmake" command to work?  Is there some target I can
make?

Thanks,
Christian