[CMake] How to link with MFC libraries?

Prashanth Udupa prashanth.udupa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 06:29:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

We have a project where we are generating about 12-15 targets. Of these
targets some depend on VTK, some on other external libraries. We have
managed to author CMakeLists.txt for VTK and the external libraries, except
for MFC and .Net targets. Any clues how we can author CMakeLists.txt to link
against MFC libraries and generate .Net executables? Another thing I want to
mention at this point is that we would like to use a single
CMakeLists.txtfile that specifies the link rules for both VS2003 and
VS2005 environments.

Please help.

Best Regards,
Prashanth