[CMake] Controlling what "install" does at make-time ?

Christian Convey christian.convey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:30:10 EDT 2007

On 7/27/07, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 26 July 2007 11:58, Christian Convey wrote:
> > Hi Alex,
> > 5. Do my dpkg-deb actions to package the contents of Bar.
>
> Since today cmake (cpack) cvs should be able to generate deb packages, if you
> add DEB to CPACK_GENERATOR.
> Look at Modules/CPackDeb.cmake to see which cpack variables are supported.

Thanks for the news.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the timing :)

I can't use that feature (as much as I'd like to) until it's widely
available in the Debian/Ubuntu repositories, otherwise I'll get too
much grumbling from people using my build system.  (And idea when that
would happen?)

But I'll eagerly use that CPack feature once it's widely distributed.
Thanks very much for letting me know about it.

- Christian