[CMake] Visual Studio folders

Torsten Martinsen tma at gatehouse.dk
Fri Jul 27 06:12:54 EDT 2007

On 7/24/07, Brandon Van Every wrote:

>> How can I emulate "Add folder" MSVS functionality with CMake? I want
to be
>> able to add a folder without adding another executable or anything
like
>> that.
>
> Are you looking for something that shows up in the MSVS Solution
> Explorer?  Perhaps you want the SOURCE_GROUP command.

On a related note, is it possible to use variables as an argument to the
SOURCE_GROUP command? I.e. something like

	SOURCE_GROUP("Generated Header Files"
	   FILES
	   ${UIC_HEADERS}
	)

-Torsten

This e-mail and any files sent with it contain information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the GateHouse Group. This information is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use the message or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete all copies of this message. In accordance with GateHouse Security Policy, e-mails sent or received may be monitored.