[CMake] Configuration

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Thu Jul 26 11:03:10 EDT 2007

Thanks to all.

> > Yes I had, but when I write in the configure.h.cmake "#cmakedefine
> > ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME}" then the result after the configure_file is
> > this: /* #undef Windows  */.
>
> You have to do:
> #cmakedefine CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME
>
> But I think you want this:
> #define THE_SYSTEM_NAME "${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME}"

Yes this was the solution for my problem.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.