[CMake] Configuration

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at Elektrobit.com
Thu Jul 26 10:30:04 EDT 2007

Hi List,

First of all thanks for your help and the good job you do here.

I have following problem. I want to create a file which is configured during cmake time.
That is no problem up to now I have all what I need execept one thing.
I need the name of the plattform. How do I solve that problem?

Nothing is written at http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_HowToDoPlatformChecks.

What I want to do is something like that:

In my configure.h.cmake: #cmakedefine SYSTEM_NAME
In my CMakeLists.txt: CHECK(system SYSTEM_NAME)
			    CONFIGURE_FILE(configure.h.cmake configure.h)

Is something like this possible?

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.