[CMake] CTest - how to get update info for project stored in SVN using svn:externals

smrcka at 1sig.cz smrcka at 1sig.cz
Wed Jul 25 16:13:53 EDT 2007

Hi,
our project consists of multiple applications built against our own
generic library. Every application and the library is stored in  the
same repository. For each application we have individual CMakeLists.txt
and the generic library is checked out via svn:externals.
The project directory layout is:
/
    -appl
       - <application_1>
          - CMakeLists.txt
       - <application_N>
          - CMakeLists.txt
     -src (generic library via svn:externals)
During NightlyBuild 'src' directory is updated via
CTEST_EXTRA_UPDATES_1. Is it possible to include update info for such
'svn:externals' directories? Or is there another way how to include svn
update info for directories which lies outside the project root directory?
Maybe the directory layout is silly but we haven't found better way how
to organize it. I can explain reasons why we chose such layout who will
be interested.

Thanks for any thought
Petr

--