[CMake] ADA language

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Wed Jul 25 05:49:52 EDT 2007

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your help.
It works all now fine. Ass on my head, I have forgotten to enable the Ada language.
Now it finds all the things correct.

What I can say, it seems to work all correct under Windows MinGW.

One other wish. Is it possible to change the <TARGET_BASE>.abs to <SOURCES> in order to allow out-of-source builds in the future.
Because when I run an out-of-source build, then <TARGET_BASE> is normmaly the binary_dir/Name-of-Executable. With <SOURCE> you could specify the main adb file with its path.

Thank you for your help and sorry for my stupidity ;)

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.