[CMake] ctest -D ContinuousSubmit is not submiting

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:02:18 EDT 2007

Petr,

According to the cmCTest.cxx file:

  else if ( targ == "Continuous" )
        {
        this->SetTestModel(cmCTest::CONTINUOUS);
        this->SetTest("Start");
        this->SetTest("Update");
        this->SetTest("Configure");
        this->SetTest("Build");
        this->SetTest("Test");
        this->SetTest("Coverage");
        this->SetTest("Submit");

For vtk and itk we don't do a make install for the continuous test. I guess
I need more details on your project.

Bill