[CMake] Problems compiling gccxml

Simon Wimmer wimmersimon at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:17:20 EDT 2007

I was redirected from the gccxml mailinglis to the cmake mailinglist
with this problem:

I´m working on Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit and I want to install
gccxml. I have Visual C++ ExpressEdition and I read about localization
problems so I think it could be important to notice that I am from
Germany. I ran Cmake 2.4 chose the gccxml-cvs directory as the source
tree and another directory as build directory. Then I press Configure
and choose VC8 or VC8(64bit). Both times I get different huge errors but
the main about both is CMake Error: The c compiler "cl" isn´t able to
compile a simple test program.
What should I do?

Thank you for your help.