[CMake] Re: CMake 2.4.7 available for download

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Jul 18 11:45:36 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007 11:33, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Bill Hoffman wrote:
> > On behalf of myself, Ken, Brad, Alex and the rest of the CMake team,
> > we are pleased to announce that CMake 2.4.7 is available for download
> > at: http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Download.html
> > If you have any problems or find any bugs, please report them at
> > www.cmake.org/Bug.
> > A list of changes for the 2.4 release tree is included below.
> > [snip]
>
> What about the kdevelop generator, does it make color makefiles now?

No, unchanged.
If you have a look at Source/cmGlobalKdevelopGenerator.cxx, you will find a
line
  this->ToolSupportsColor = false;

Change this to true.
It would be nice if you could then go back in kdevelop history and find out if
there were problems with the colored output with previous versions of
kdevelop, and if so, at which version this changed.
I'm quite sure it didn't work at some point, and I don't want to "break" older
kdevelop versions for this.

Alex