[CMake] ADA language

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Wed Jul 18 08:43:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

> > When i do an include of both modules to my main CMakeLists.txt the
> > compiler is found and all configured. But during build time
> > the tags <CMAKE_ADA_COMPILER> can not be unbind.
>
> > Any hints?
>
> I am not sure what issue you are referring to here, but I
> encourage you to try the above Ada-related files to see
> whether they have the same issue.

There I got the same problematic.
If i don't inlude in the main cmakelist.txt the CMakeDetermineAdaCompiler.cmake, Test and Information files, i get an internal error. If i include them all is done well during configure time.
But when I want to build the whole I get following error:

Linking ADA executable foo.exe
"C:\Program Files\Cmake 2.4\bin\cmake.exe" -P CMakeFiles\foo.dir\cmake_clean_targets.cmake
C:/MinGW/bin/gnatmake.exe   CMAKE_ADA_LINK_FLAGS foo.adb -cargs  -largs -lmingw32
Gnatmake: "cmake_ada_link_flags" not found

One thing, your version seems to me only supports an in-source-build, but i want to do an out of source build.

Greetings

Alexander Camek

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.