[CMake] Re: 'make dist' like target

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:51:50 EDT 2007

On 7/15/07, Alan W. Irwin <irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca> wrote:

> I understand RE's are extremely powerful, but I don't have enough experience
> with them to implement what you suggest without some help.

Plenty of resources on them on the internet.  It's futzy to go through
it as there are a few flavors of regexp syntax out there, although
they all share underlying principles.  One key piece of information
you'll need to know is CMake's regexp syntax.  This is in the CMake
FAQ.  http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#Which_regular_expressions_are_supported_by_CMake.3F
Again the sort of thing that should be more properly in the docs with
a table of contents and an index.

Chicken contains an example of parameterized subexpression matching,
which is relevant to engineering things like AND NOT.  Look for the
keyword GET_CHICKEN_VERSION.
http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every