[CMake] Error: XXX is not set. It must be set .... XXXConfig.cmake

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:30:27 EDT 2007

On 7/15/07, ope <ope-devel at gmx.de> wrote:

> The documentation should explain when case-sensitive matters and not;
> some self written (templated by cmake's FindXXX) FindXXX works case
> in-sensitive. Even that not all by cmake distributed Modules take care
> on the "REQUIRED" keyword and Versions etc obviously.

Gee if only we had a Table Of Contents and an Index to put such information.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=3676&pos=0
If you would be so kind to file this as a Content bug, and reference
the Table Of Contents bug as a possible solution.  I'd file it myself,
but I think it'll have more weight if Kitware perceives that someone
other than myself cares about this infrastructural issue.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every