[CMake] Hard to find the sources of cmake

ope ope-devel at gmx.de
Sun Jul 15 12:41:51 EDT 2007

> To the CMake developers: Could we get some quick action on putting in such
> an explanatory sentence on the install and download websites? There should
> be no reason for users such as Manuel to be confused about where to get the
> Linux source.

Maybe Posix and Windows? Unfortunately I don't know if '\n' is on all
Posix Machines and "\n\r" on Windows only. Even if zip most common for
Windows and tar.{gz|bz2} for Unix; maybe a BrainWare Problem only.

Follwing some convention found in inet, they wrote DL for Linux/Unix and
Windows. Obviously such questions from e.g. BSD users are not expected :-D

Regards,
Olaf