[CMake] Copying Required Runtime Libraris (MSVC 2003)

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:46:58 EDT 2007

I'll give you that, if you understand what you are looking for. Maybe
I am new and I do not yet understand the terminology so I can not
possibly hope to find something because I am simply not looking for
the correct terms. This is where and "index' comes in handy. I can
start browsing the index and maybe something pops out at me, or maybe
I _discover_ something that I didn't know.

It sounds like CMake from CVS is headed is _some_ direction with
regard to the documentation. Being able to output each command as an
HTML page is a step in the right direction. I can at least generate
an index and pages from that.

I would still love to see some sort of help system like QtAssistant
has. Indexed/Searchable help. Ahh.. that is cool.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer